As always, the 2018 Grammys was choke-full of memorable celebrity moments that will be talked about until next year’s soiree. But what B.O.W. loved most about the star studded show is that it gave us incredible looks from our favorite celebs.
Check out our top 10 picks for who slayed at the Grammy’s.
- Call me biased, but only one guy made the list. Big Sean was the best dressed man of the evening. His look is sleek, clean and sexy. And the velvet, a look worn by many, gave his outfit the perfect touch.
- Yes, Andra! This tuxedo dress gave me so much life. Both the color combination and style are gorgeous. Her accessories are simple, but frame the outfit. And from head to toe, she is radiant!
- Chrissy Teigen is glowing. The sparkle is a flattering touch and the cinched belt show off her growing belly perfectly.
- This is giving me major Marilyn Monroe vibes. Bebe is showing off her classic beauty in this skin-tight, slim fitting number and she looks gorgeous!
6. Eve is flawless. She looks confident and effortlessly beautiful in this suit.
5. Like Bebe, Rita Ora exemplifies a classic, timeless beauty. She shows the right amount of skin, and still leaves much to be desired.
4. Cardi B – Belcalis looks like an angel. In this dress, it’s only fitting to use her real name. It is dreamy and the poof and glam fits her personality to a T.
3. Red is my favorite color! So it’s no surprise that Camila Cabello is one of my top looks! This dress hugs her frame perfectly, and she looks sultry. The handbag is a beautiful touch, too.
2. Queen Bey slays again! She is stunning. The open sleeves, slits, beret, sunglasses and velvet are literal perfection. This look is mysterious, understated but show stopping. #myedgesaresnatched
1. SZA is bae. SZA will always be bae. And all I know is that my bae is GORGEOUS! Even though she was snubbed for HER Grammy, she won the night with this look and was definitely the best dressed of the night.